Just an Ordinary Day...

And... back to family photos! Who am I kidding, I love making layouts with my family photos. Only problem is, I can't keep up with myself - taking way too many photos all the time...
So for this layout, I used a 8.5*11 inches template from Kerri Bradford. The rest, no big surprise there, is from the SC January kit-County Fair.


I used this punch to create a border on the right side of the photos, I think it looks really cute with that green letter pp.
On the left side of the page I went into an embossing frenzy, using these sets of stamps by Ali Edwards. I think the white embossing really pops from that lovely dark red grid pp.


I used the washi tape that came with the SC January main kit to frame the page on the top and bottom.
I misted the page with this lovely October Afternoon mist called Buttermilk, I think this and the white SC Mister Huey's are my favorites, they just make everything look a little bit better.
As usual, I used lots of label stickers from October Afternoon. The cute blue brad at the top right is from this Crate paper brads set. The buttons are from the last two SC kits.
On the big blue button, I used grey mini brads from Basic Grey, the Little Black Dress collection, instead of the usual string/twine. Some added final touches with Tim Holtz's tiny attacher, and fabric stickers from Amy Tangerine-and that was that!
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts