My Favorite Dylusions Products



Hey there! Today I'm sharing my picks from the Dylusions brand. So many goodies to choose from! But these are my favorites. Watch the video for all the details, or just scroll down for the list, with links (some affiliated)!





The Dylusions Journal is a great art journal to play in. Best suited for the Dylusions spray inks and paints. If you want a proper watercolor journal, look somewhere else (like Stillman & Birn, Jane Davenport and Strathmore). Get it from Blitsy HERE.




Creative Dyary Sticker Book is a fun booklet filled with lots of stickers, from elements to little lists spots, months and more. Find it on Blitsy HERE.




These are my two favorite stamps sets from the Dylusions range. Branching out on the left, and Around the Edge on the right. Find them also on Blitsy HERE.

There are many stencils in the Dylusions line, my favorite is Chequered Dots, an older one that is not that widely available anymore. If you get your hands on it, it's a lovely one!




I love the paints and the spray inks. The paint is fast drying and matte. Perfect for adding mist on top. The mists are as vibrant as can be (the last release shown here has softer colors, but most of the older sprays are extremely bright and intense). My favorite paint currently is Periwinkle Blue, and spray ink in Bubblegum Pink.

White Linen is a semi opaque white spray ink and it's fantastic. Find it on Amazon or Blitsy.

That's it! I hope you found this useful, I'll be back soon with more videos and favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts