New Gouache Palette Set Up

I recently decided to set up a gouache palette, so I filmed it for you!



I love bright colors, and wanted to have white also so I could mix my own pastel shades. I chose a mixture of Shinhan paints (for their vibrancy and great value), Winsor & Newton gouache (gorgeous vibrant pinks and purples) and a few opaque Shinhan watercolors (not shown in the photo. I added Lavender, Lilac and Jaune Brill #2). 






Here are pictures of my swatches. It's hard to get the colors to match on screen to real life, so be mindful that it is not accurate.





Mentioned in the video-
Amazon.com-

Mijello Martin Universal Airtight Peel-Off Palette

Shinhan pass

Winsor & Newton Gouache

Schmincke gouache

Jackson's Art Supplies (UK based online store)-
Mijello palette

Shinhan pass paint_

Shinhan watercolor

Winsor & Newton gouache

Schmincke Horadam gouache

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts