A week's Review + New Projects & Videos!

Happy Friday to you all! I've been a busy scrappy bee, and here are some of my new projects. First up is a new layout on the Hip Kit Club blog, using the June kits-


Here's the video-


I've also been posting videos using the previous kits. I'm really enjoying going back to them and using up those bits and pieces. Here are some of the layouts I made using the April and May kits-



And the videos-



If you're a new subscriber to Hip Kits, use my name to get a free patterned paper add on!



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, I have lots of videos coming out in the next couple of weeks, including more layouts with the June kits, tips on using up kits, kill a kit and album shares!
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts