Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® New Guest Designers!!

Honestly, I was afraid to write this blog post, because I didn't believe it until I got the confirmation email. I still can't.
Faber Castell is one of those legendary companies for me. I loved to draw as a child, and Faber Castell's products were the best of the best. As an adult I turned more into scrapbooking and couldn't be a bigger fan of all the Design Memory Craft products, especially, as you know... My lovelies, Gelatos. While I was drooling on the new releases in CHA, I also saw there was an open DT call... I can't wait to get started playing with all those lovely goodies.
 
 Here are the other guest designers-


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon with new projects and videos! Pinch me I'm dreaming lol... Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts