2014 Favorites! Part 1- The Layouts

I love looking back and seeing how my style changed and evolved.
This year has been, in one word, when it comes to scrapbooking- Amazing. Simply amazing! I've had so much fun playing with new media, documenting my family's life, and the biggest change in my 'Scrapbooking Journey' (I copied that expression from my friend on YouTube Meaghan Russo)- making process videos on YouTube.
I've had this blog for a few years now, and even though it's been fun posting my layout here, I got so much more contact with the community through YouTube. I love reading all the comments, and also seeing other people's process videos. I find it really inspiring.
Here are my favorite layouts from 2014-












So many fun pictures and colors... Really makes me happy to look back on these pages...
I'll be back with my summary of favorite videos, favorite products and more...
Thanks for visiting!


Comments

  1. Your layouts are so refreshing. I love your abundant use of color and many colors together. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great portfolio. They are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a reminder of why I follow your blog...I just love this style and you girlie do it sooooo well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts