Scraptastic July Kit Layout+Process Video

I'm all about color, happy color this month. Or last month. I'll be on vacation for the month of August, so it'll be quiet here and on my YT channel, but I'm hoping to be back soon, fresh and eager to scrapbook, with some new memories.
So here's another layout I created using mostly the July Scraptastic kit-


I love that American Crafts patterned paper from the #Summer collection, and I decided to use it on a third of my page. The background paper is yellow cardstock from the cardstock add on in the June Hip Kit. I decided to get messy, and added gesso on the patterned paper and cardstock. When it was completely dry, I added mists using some packaging. You can see the whole process in the video here-


Here are some close ups-





Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. I just discovered you and i LOVE your style! I am going to trying your technique. I agree with you regarding the DSLR. My neice just got married yesterday and i have some superb photos that would never be possible with a phone. Thanks for the video. I am proceeding to watch more of your processes. There is always something to learn from talented designers like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this layout so much that i tried my own version with a different piece of patterned paper and i made a big mess. I will try again after watching this video for a second time and perhaps i will have more success. If not, I'll admire your layouts instead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts