Scrapbooking with Scraptastic Tongue Tied Kit- Part 2

Today I'm sharing a couple more layouts I made using the January Scraptastic kit.
Still at the beginning of using a kit, I use my favorite 12*12 patterned papers as background.
Like here-


I love that paper from Glitz Designs (Wild and Free collection), so I knew I wanted to use it as the background. The rest are just scraps and pieces of the other papers in the kit and add-on. Like most of the layouts I make with kits, this was also fast, and came together really easily. Having a limited amount of supplies really cuts down the time I spend making a layout, which is great in my book.


Some close-ups. Love the flair this month. And the bows. I'm all about the bows lately.



When a great unique paper comes my way, sometimes I just have to create something a little bit different. That is how I felt about this black and white script paper from Studio Calico Printshop collection. Yes, I have feelings for my papers:)


I had that photo of my daughter from a party, I love how happy and dynamic it is, like the paper! A little moment captured. So I tried this design, where the paper covers more than two thirds of the page, to create a real statement.


More pages to come this week. Using up a kit requires getting more and more creative with remaining supplies, and I'll share what I like to do when left with fewer items to choose from.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Wow! That pink/yellow background paper is to die for!!! Love the layering and the balance you made with the small stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beuatiful pages! Love the vivid color; they greatly compliment your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, I LOVE them both! I seriously love the color splash of the first one and love the title of the second with that sweet little bow. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that first layout with its vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts and fantastic use of those bold papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa these layouts are so cool! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts, love the colors on the first one and how you used the big pattern paper on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving both of these bright and bold pages! Great work with these fun papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts