Scrapbooking with the Silhouette Sketch Pens

Here's an idea how to use the Silhouette sketch pens to create a custom background to your layout-


I used them to write the words of my daughter's favorite songs at the time.
Added some 6*6 papers from Maggie Holmes's collection for Crate Paper, a few chipboard embellishments and that's it!

Here's a close-up-


I used just a script font I had, but you can find alphas made for the sketch pens at the Silhouette online store.



I added some stamping, ink splatters and a few doodles just for fun.
I really like this way of bringing more words or songs into my page. This could definitely work also with patterned paper (I used cardstock), as long as the pattern is relatively muted. This could also look great using different colors, combining shapes and other designs.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Such a sweet layout, love how you created your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I've never tried the sketch pens, but you did an awesome job with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts