Scrap More- The Rainbow Series- Part 4

This will be the last one for now in this series, though I'm sure I'll be returning to rainbow layouts, because they're just too fun.
I think this one is my favorite.



I created the background with a piece of 12*12 white cardstock that I cut into 1 inch strips. I then used some ink pads to color the strips completely. After that I just glued them onto another piece of white cardstock, and the background was created. LOVE how happy it looks. The last two turquoise strips look very similar in the photo, but in reality one is darker than the other.
I used Project Life cards from the Midnight edition to built some layers behind the photo. Added that fun camera die cut from Amy Tan, some sequins that matched the different colors and that was it! 



 For me, this page looks more like something I want to put in a frame and hang on the wall, rather then in my album, but I can always add a title and some journaling. I do admit I just love that photo, there's not a lot of story here, we just went on a small day trip, and that was one of the photos. Many times I write things that are not directly connected to the photos, but here I just felt I really liked the look, and didn't want to add anything.



I drew around that heart with glitter jelly roll pen, subtle and cute:)



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts