SCRAP YOUR STASH- NEAPOLITAN COLLECTION PART 3

 Continuing to use up my Neapolitan papers (apparently I had quite a few of those...), I made this layout-



I love this photo. I just feel it really captures how tiny my daughter was then (she was 10 months old). I cut those Polaroid frames from this lovely patterned paper:


Other than that there's not a lot there, a few border strips (the ones that come on one side of the manufacturer's strip), and a few stickers (some Neapolitan ones, as well as some Amy Tan puffy white clouds stickers that were exclusive to a SC kit awhile back)
Here are a few close-ups:




Thx for visiting!

Comments

  1. I love seeing what you are doing with your older Dear Lizzy - and your layout is so sweet! I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a wonderful layout, Irit! i love Dear Lizzy and you did awesome with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, fresh and pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love how you used that line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable photo and those pps are so pretty. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts