SCRAPBOOKING MULTIPLE PHOTOS

My number one recommendation for this task, is to watch Shimelle's series at 2peas called "4*6 Photo Love" from 2011. There are so many ideas there on how to scrapbook lots of photos.
So I took the concept from month #8, 8 photos.
When I saw these photos, I knew it was time to dig into my My Mind's Eye stash. I could have gone modern, but I decided to embrace the whole look of the costumes in the photos and go for a more vintage look. Out came all my MME papers and brads. I also have a couple of the die cuts sheets from the Nostalgia collection, but I have to say nowadays this is not really my style anymore. Having said that, I might have purchased more than a few items from MME's newest collections. Oops.
I cut some flowers from POW paper with my silhouette. That glitter paper is awesome for cutting. It can handle intricate cuts without a problem, and it doesn't rip. If you're too intmidated to try such cuts, try them with pow paper (I adjust my blade to 7 or even 8 with some colors, I found some are a bit thicker than others).
This is the main page- the title stays visible when you add the other pages.




And the two smaller pages (put in a 12*12 page protector that was cut to size):







And this is how it looks in the page protectors:



Comments

  1. Great layout - I have lots of "vintage" MME in my stash and love to pull it out to play with. I still love it all. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Loving the glittery cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx! those glitter cutouts are so much fun! and Julie e, you are def not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts