Easy Layout using Studio Calico Snippets Collection

I really wanted to tell this story, and used some cute pics I had of my daughter. It's just basically about how I've watched "Dirty Dancing" with my mom, grandma, and then with my daughter that day. She's really young, and didn't understand anything that was going on in the movie, but she loves music, and loves to dance, so she wanted to recreate the dance scenes later. But the point was, how much she wanted to watch the movie, only because I told her I really love it. So that's what this page is all about. I only had those kinda bad quality pics, so I printed them in black and white, and used those gorgeous SC papers pretty much as background and decoration in that page. I like the clean look, and how the story is the focus of that page.


Comments

Popular Posts