Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Water Color

I wanted to share these new (to me) watercolors I just got. Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Water Color. They come in 4 sets of 14, or open stock. I got Set A. They are so much fun, and the colors are INTENSE. 


These are not lightfast, but as someone who mostly journals in her art journal, it's not an issue at all. These are insanely vibrant, but with a little experience, they can be diluted to lighter shades, or mixed to create new colors, bright and neutral. 
These are the colors in Set A, and there are also a brown and black in the set that are not shown. I have to emphasize, the colors are not as they are in reality. The pinks are rather close, but even with some photoshop editing, I couldn't get the turquoise ones to show properly, so please take that under consideration.


Here's an art journal spread I started using these-


These are so easy to mix, here's a color wheel I created from just 3 colors-


I show you how these look and talk about the pros and cons in the video-


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts