Art Journaling & More Art Journaling!

I've been art journaling a storm in my studio these past couple of weeks. I don't know if it's the supplies or me, or both of us, but I've been having so much fun! My head is buzzing with ideas for new classes, I wish I could paint all day long... So here's the latest spread I created in my wonderful Jane Davenport journal-


I managed to stop using my gouache palette (been having so much fun with it!), pulled out my Derwent Inktense Blocks (click here for these on Amazon.com) and Derwent Graphitint (love them! Here's the link) and created this simple and fast art journal spread-


Make sure you follow me on YouTube, so you don't miss out of any process videos and tutorials! Here are a couple of new art journaling videos from my channel, this one will be up in a couple of days-



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts