Hi! We thought it would be fun to have a blog hop and get to know the team a bit better! We'll each answer a few questions, make sure you visit all the blogs participating!
I'll start with sharing the first layout I created for The Cut Shoppe, and still one of my favorites. It's the title page for our vacation album.
So here are a few Q & A-
1. How many times in a week, do you work on something scrapbook related?
Every day. It's not easy with a baby at home, but once it's nap time, I'm at my craft table!
2. What’s your favorite subject to scrapbook?
My kids of course!
3. What is your favorite color to use on your layouts/projects? What is your least favorite color?
It's a tie between aqua/mint and pink. I love wearing brown, but not on my layouts!
4. Why do you like using cut files on your layouts/projects?
I love using cut files because it gives such great detail, one can customize them to fit any layout, and they make designing a page much easier.
5. What are some of your other favorite hobbies? If you were not a scrapbooker, what other hobby do you think would consume most of your time?
I love reading, and photographing. I'd probably be spending my free time lost in a good book.
6. Tell us 5 things we don’t know about you!
I am a chocoholic, my favorite food is lasagna, my red hair is as natural as the bottle it comes in (I'm a red head on the inside though!), I speak 3 languages, and I have a cockroach phobia. I don't even want to see that word! Yuk!
There's also a giveaway!! I'll choose a random winner who will receive a 5$ gift card to The Cut Shoppe! So leave a comment for a chance to win. You can enter the giveaway till Sunday, July 10th. Winners will be announced on The Cut Shoppe blog on Wednesday, July 13th!
Check out the other bloggers -