Hi! Popping in to share some projects that I created but didn't post on my blog, always playing catch up these days...
Let's start with my new YouTube series. I'm loving this one. It's called An Oldie but A Goodie, and I'm basically using older stash, be it papers, embellishments or tools. It's great to dig up some old favorites that were maybe slightly forgotten and neglected. Here are the layouts I made till now in the series-
1. Using some Sassafrass Foldies-
2. Maggie Holmes older collections-
3. I enjoyed playing with Maggie Holmes's first collection so I made another layout-
4. Using an older Hero Arts Stamp set and Stampin' Up inks-
5. Using an older Glitz Designs collection-
6. This one went in a different direction than I intended, but I love the result, I used Felicity Jane kits goodies-
And here's a link to the playlist with all the process videos for these layout.
Next up, my Hip Kits! May's kits were stuck in Germany for a couple of weeks, but they were so worth the wait! Here's the share video-
I'll do a recap of the layouts I created with the April kits in a separate post, as well as the two layouts I made with these kits.
In May I also made another project for the Cut Shoppe, using my Gelli Plate. Love it!
And the video-
And last but not least, my May Shimmerz Project. My new favorite color combo, featuring my new favorite spray called Blue Jeans-
Check out the video-
Thanks for visiting, I'll be back very soon with my Hip Kit Club kits recap! Have a lovely Sunday!