August 17, 2015

My First Online Class Is Live On Big Picture Classes!

I am beyond excited.
Seriously.
This is s dream come true for me.
I love scrapbooking, I love sharing my techniques and tips, and I love using mixed media on my layouts, especially watercolors.
My first online class is all about creating beautiful background with watercolors. I think there's a lot of amazing content out there, with many great videos and tutorials about watercolors. But as a scrapbooker, they don't always work for me on my layouts.



So in my class I focus on techniques that work specifically with 12*12 layouts. Obviously one can use them on other projects, but I'm a scrapbooker at heart so that was my goal.


There are 6 lessons with process videos explaining how to create these layouts. I really hope you will join me at BigPictureClasses!!

4 comments:

Jill Keller said...

Hello Irit! I just discovered you on YouTube and absolutely adore your style. I would love to take your watercolor class but am unhappy with the changes at BPC. Hoping you offer another, similar class through different outlet, I will be the first to sign up! Thank you for all the videos you share, you are so talented.

Irit Landgraf said...

Thanks so much Jill! I'm sorry you feel this way about BPC, I've been quite happy with the new fornat, but obviously it can't fit everyone. I do hope to offer more classes in the future, but nothing is set at the moment. I'll let the world know once itms happening! Thanks for your interest and support!

Jill Keller said...

Update: I caved. I just had to take your class! It is so good and I am so glad I changed my mind!!! Yay!

Irit Landgraf said...

Oh Yay!! Thanks so much for your support!! I'm so happy to read you're enjoying and please check out the other fabulous classes, so much inspiration! !