Hip Kit Club March Full Reveal!!

The 15th is definitely an exciting day in my calender every month, as we get to see the new kits from Hip Kit Club. And this one was no exception, as they are all super pretty and fun, full of new exciting products.
I don't know where to start!
Main kit is always good. Here it is-

The main kit includes brand new items from Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, Maggie Holmes as well as some exclusive die cuts and flair!


A great addition to the Hip Kit Club 'kit family ;)' is the PL kit. This kit is perfect for pocket style scrapbooking, and it includes exclusive cards and die cuts designed by Evalicious, as well as some awesome goodies from Maggie Holmes, Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye (yes, that is a whole sticker book!!). Since I am doing my version of PL this year, I'm so happy to have this kit to play with!


The embellishment add on is super fun this month, with great new items from Pinkfresh studio, I've marked their new collection Up in the Clouds as one of my favorites in CHA 2015, so I'm super happy to see it in this kit!

You know I'm all about the color, so this one makes me a very happy gal. Paint? Yes. Mist? Check. New Distress color? Yes! Brand new Dylusions paint, in pink please?? Why, yes yes yes! And two fabulous super versatile stencils to play around with all those goodies? There they are! Could this kit be more fun (say it like Chandler)?? I think not!


I love the patterned paper add on, especially since they always seem to have two sides I love... And cardstock and vellum are just great staples to have on hand, and can really help stretch your kit.

That's it for this reveal! I am thrilled to get all these goodies soon and start playing with them!
All the kits are available on the Hip Kit Club website, and please join us on the Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook, where we share and chat about all things scrapbooking!
Thanks for visiting, I'll be back later this week with a new project and video using the February kits!
Have a great week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts