2014 Favorites- Part 5- Collections

2014 was a good year in my humble opinion in scrapbooking collections. I've really enjoyed certain products, but somehow I think I'm slowly narrowing down my favorite brands... 2 words for you- American Crafts... Or associated with...
So here are a few of my favorite collections this year, in no particular order (though the first is probably my favorite...)

1. Studio Calico- Lemon Lush
I love everything about this collections. The papers were too pretty. Amazing color scheme. Modern, colorful and whimsical.


I actually had just a few products from this collection, but I just loved using them, I kinda wanna get some more...
If you can only buy two items, get the 6*6 pad, and the chipboard hearts!



Here are a couple of layouts I made using this collection-


2. Crate Paper- Notes& Things
Crate paper just keep getting it right. Love what they've been doing in the last couple of years with their own collections and the ones by Maggie Holmes.

 We got some items from that collection in the September Hip Kit Club kit, and here's what I did with it-


4. Dear Lizzy-Daydreamer
I love all of Dear Lizzy's collections, and in the beginning of this year Daydreamer came out. As usual, super pretty and feminine. I think Dear Lizzy's collections are my favorite cause I seem to love them the longest... Favorite items? The 6*6 pad and the puffy hearts. I went through two packages of those hearts without a problem.


I debated getting the stamp set, and finally got it on sale... Love the whimsical images!



The newest DL collection is called Serendipity, and I'll be getting my hands on lots of it very soon!

5. Maggie Holmes- Open Book
I loved loved loved Maggie Holmes' Flea Market collection that came out in 2013, but I wasn't totally into Styleboard. However, Open Book is just a lovely collection. I got lots of it in the October Hip Kit Club kit, and also got some extras on my own. Favorite pieces? Without a doubt my number one favorite item is the floral ephemera pack. I've been wanting someone to come out with a floral ephemera pack for a while now, since it's always my favorite pieces in ephemera packs (and hence, most hoarded ones).
Look at all these lovely flowers!!


But I really love the whole collection. Here are a couple of project using it-






OK, so that's it for this post! Part 5 is done! I'm really excited for winter CHA to see what is in store for us in 2015!
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts