October 6, 2014

The Hip Kit Club Design Team+ Process Video

Hey there! It's Monday, and though I don't like Mondays, this one is happy and exciting for one reason in particular, and that is that I'm now on the Hip Kit Club design team!



I learned about Hip Kit Club through YouTube, when I saw some of my favorite scrapbookers use these kits. In June I decided to join, (joining a kit club is a big deal:)) and I'm so happy I did. No because I had any idea I was gonna be on the design team, I've never been on a design team:), but because I have loved every single kit since. And I have to admit that that wasn't always the case with other kit clubs I've subscribed to.
***My next post will be my guide to picking a kit club that is right for you, with some tips and things to keep in mind when on the market for one.****
Here's my first project for Hip Kit Club (though you can find on my YouTube channel many more projects I've created with these kits since June)-






You can see the whole process in the video-


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you on Mondays on the Hip Kit Club blog for more kits and mixed media fun!

4 comments:

Milena Kouřilová said...

WOW, this is amazing page.

Amanda Jane said...

Great news. Congratulations on making the DT.

Debbie From Illinois said...

Congratulations Irit!!!!

Pam said...

Yay! I accidentally found this out a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for the official announcement so I can say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"