Scraptastic June Kit Layouts+Process Videos

I was on vacation for half of June, so I didn't have my usual month to play with the kit before the July kit knocked on my door. And since I can be impatient when new goodies arrive, I didn't get a chance to 'kill' the June kit, but I did get some layouts done, and here they are-
What I love about the June kit, is how versatile it is. And the fact that it has some hot pink:) Gotta have me some pink!
This is the first layout I created with the June kit-


And a few close ups-



Those bows from Crate paper are soo cute!!
There's also a process video on my YT channel-


Second layout was a fast one, super simple and still so happy and fun-




And here's the video-


A double page spread is a great idea when you have lots of photos. So here I created one layout that is more like a title page, and then the other layout is full of photos. Repeating some elements, like the pattern papers from Capture Life by Echo Park that came in the kit, help make the page look like a 12*24 layout, and not just two 12*12 pages put together.



Some close ups (love the stamp set that coordinates with this kit!)-




And the video-


I'll be back during the weekend with some more layouts made with the June Scraptastic kit!
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts