Mixed Media Layout and July's Focus + A Process Video

I decided in 2014 to focus each month on a product, kinda, so I've had mists, distress products and more in previous months. June was a bit problematic, since I was away most of the month, and August will be the same, but for July I'm sticking to my original plan. So during this month, I'm focusing on using my computer more in my scrapbooking, which includes Photoshop, my printer and my (neglected) Silhouette Cameo.
Here's today's layout-


This page was really fun to make, and I used peerless watercolors, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, Dina Wakley's acrylic paint, molding paste, gesso... It was a celebration of mixed media:)


My favorite color scheme is def pinks and yellow, and everything in between (peaches and oranges). I've decided to embrace it and not fight it:)


The letter stickers are Amy Tan from the Plus One collection. I used some bits and pieces from a couple of Scraptastic kits, and some stuff from my stash.


I love those flowers, I used a  Crafter's Workshop stencil to create them.


And the part about the computer? Here it is. I used my printer to print my journaling on a piece of vellum that will go directly in my album, adjacent to the layout.


I explain exactly how I printed it on the video, as well as showing the whole process of creating this page-



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts