Scrapbooking with Lucky Charm collection+ Process Video

It's Wednesday, and I'm sharing a layout and a process video to go with it! This is the first video I've ever made, and I have to admit, it's not as easy as some people make it seem! I found the narration especially challenging... And it's also very weird to hear my voice in a video... And I have a stronger accent than I thought... I learn something new everyday:)
So here's the layout-


 I have quite a few items from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection, and I just love the colors in it. This was actually a pretty fast layout. The background is a big part of the effect here, and it took minutes to make. I love patterned paper, and while I used 12*12 sheets here ( I have the 12*12 paper pad, and it has a LOT of papers), this would work so well with scraps.
And without further adieu, here's the process video to go with this layout!


 Here are some close ups-




Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. I love the rainbow colours, such a great way to use a paper pad. I really enjoyed your process video, I have just started doing them too. That picture is adorable, such a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this line and how you tore the paper. Adds a great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, so pretty! Love the rainbow look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts