June 5, 2013

SCRAPBOOK WITH NEON ACRYLIC PAINT

I saw this post at Paperiliitin blog (there's also a how-to video, so check it out!), and I really wanted to try my own version.
I really wanted to use my fluorescent pink acrylic paint, so I used that as the main color in my layout:


I had those wooden gears laying there in my stash unused for what seems like forever (they came in a SC kit), and when I saw that layout I immediately thought of them. The background was made with the gears and the pink acrylic, and some spraying (with Dylusions Pure Sunshine spray) over a simple circle stencil. Besides that there are only a few elements, like some stickers from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection, and some star wood veneer (love those). The orange paper is from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. I really love the result, this must be one of my favorite layouts in a while (and it doesn't even have lots of patterned paper!).




So grab some paint, cardstock or a nice neutral pp and get scrappin'!
Thanks for visiting!


10 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors! Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the bright colors and cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layouts! That paint sure does add a splash of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun page.I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page. The background is very eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neon colors and adding the painted veneer gears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So bright and bold, and I love how you've made the gears girly! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used the gears and the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete