QUICK LAYOUT WITH 2 4*6 PHOTOS

This page was really quick and simple, I used mostly items from Studio Calico's February's kits, I really liked that color scheme. I used 2 4*6 landscape pictures of my daughter, after she had that butterfly painted on her face. She was quite ambiguous about it, but eventually got the nerve to do it (sitting on her dad's lap). After it was done she loved it, and still talks about it, even though it was already a year ago.
Here's the finished layout-


I matted everything with vellum, it's very subtle, but still adds detail to the page. I like this simple design, dividing the page into two parts, one with the photos and the other with the title and journaling. I did use a couple of things from my stash, like those cameras (that I stamped on), and those Pink Paislee hearts (I might have stocked up on those when they were on sale at 2peas, and some stars, and some butterflies... they are just so versatile!). I think those particular ones might have been phased out a couple of months ago, but Pink Paislee has some similar items in newer lines.



Thx for visitng and have a scrappy Sunday!

Comments

  1. Beautiful page, loving the vellum arrows and all the embellishments and gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED this kit so so so much, and i love this layout, great design and i love the vellum. I must use that more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I love the stamping on the alterable cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I also really like the stamping on the cameras. That grin on your daughter's face is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the vellum (isn't it nice to see it making a come-back?). Very cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute page, love the color scheme you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love how you used two 4x6 pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice layout! I love how you used vellum arrows, I never can seem to fit them in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts