Scrapbooking with the Gelli Printing Plate

I found the Gelli plate online, I think through Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. This is such a fun toy! I love using acrylic paint and stencils, and this was a great way to incorporate those things into my scrapbooking. Here are two layouts I made using papers with prints.

 



Super simple. Make a pretty gold and pink print on some cream cardstock, as some distressed pp (I used one from the 6*6 Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper). Decorate with some wood veneers, add a title and that's it!

For the second one I trimmed another print. I used orange cardstock (that I misted with orange Mr. Huey using a stencil) as my background. Again added some wood veneers for dimension and a bit of stamping. With these prints I really don't think a lot more is needed.






Comments

Popular Posts