Flowers and a ball, what more do you need?

For this layout, I have to admit, I chose colors that are not usually my favorites. However, the combination of having these pretty papers, and photos that just demand such colors... Well, that was a very good reason to go for it:)
Here's my layout:


The photo template is, as usual, a Kerri Bradford one... I just love how I can fit so many photos into one page. The pp are all from the SC February kit and add-on pp.


The title is stamped. I got the set with the big letters at Michael's in the US, I threw away the package, so I'm sorry to say I have no idea what company it is... The "Haifa, Israel" was stamped with this set from the SC add on kit. The date was stamped with a different font. Inks used for the stamping: PTI Autumn Rose, Hero Arts Wet Cement (love that color) and Hero Arts Soft Brown.
I used the Martha Stewart Pansy border punch on the green pp.
Finishing touches with October Afternoon label stickers, MME stickers, Life Tiny Text from Cosmo Cricket, epoxi stickers from SC February main kit, SC label stickers and scrap pad (I do think the ones I used are no longer available, but there are very similar ones) and Crate Paper brads (on sale now at 2peas).

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts