January 26, 2012

Get it Done

Lately, I haven't had as much time for scrapbooking as I would like. I'm back in German course, so my free mornings are gone...
Anyway, I really wanted to create a layout for these pics of my daughter in the Kindergarten. I didn't think too much about it (unlike what I usually do)... Just played with the paper, a few buttons, October Afternoon label stickers (love those, use them all the time), mostly from the SC January kit and add ons. You can check it our here, I think it's still for sale (the main kit anyway, Add ons sell out pretty fast).
The title was, of course, misted with Mister Huey's mists... I used this AE set-Kids Are cool, with colors I thought went well with the pp, all Jenni Bowlin inks: Chicken Feed, cough syrup, lemon drops and soap powder (I bought mine at Two peas and SimonSaysStamps, links on the right). Most of the stamping elements in my layouts, I learnt from Nichol Magouirk class last year in Two Peas, it's really great.








thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. איזה יפה יצא הדף
    והקטנה שלך מקסימונת!
    אני אוהבת את הבלוג שלך ואת העובדה שאת מסבירה תהליכים ומאיפה קנית כל דבר. כיך לקרוא אותך!

    ReplyDelete