Birthday Girl (ok, ok, woman, i guess...)

 Here's a layout i made with pics from my last birthday. Half of it was acutally spent at the airport in Amsterdam (great airport!), since i missed my flight. Thank you Delta, for forgetting about winter time changes...


Back to the layout. I love this shade of pinkish purple (seriously considering it as my future craft room wall color) in the backround patterned paper.


 The smile tiny tag is from this PaperTrey Ink set, cuteness.



The brads are from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection. I cut the title with my Cricut, and used the 6*6 Blush paper pad, also from My Mind's Eye. I printed the journaling on patterned paper, I love being able to do that, since my hand writing is less than perfect (doctor, you know...).
Thanks for visiting!



Comments

Popular Posts